Skip to content
- Reach individuals & family members & friends affected by depression, bipolar disorder (1 & 2) and anxiety with a safe place for peer support in Tucson.
- Help people help each other successfully manage their mood disorder.
- Provide emotional support and the wisdom of experience to sufferers, families and friends.
- Eliminate discrimination and stigma related to depression, bipolar disorder and anxiety.
- Build self-esteem and empower participants to actively improve their life, and the lives of others affected by depression or bipolar disorder.
- Help participants rediscover strength and humor they may have felt they lost.
- Educate chapter participants and the public through programs and resources about mood disorders.
- We are not health care professionals, nor are we a crisis center (please call 520-622-600 for crisis, 520-770-9909 in Pima County, and 844-733-9912 ).