Welcome to the Tucson Chapter of Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance!
Our chapter meets to provide peer support for those with mood disorders. Our meetings are free of charge and are open to anyone. We meet every Thursday and Sunday night! We welcome not only those with mood disorders, but their friends and/or family as well. We offer a safe place to get emotional support, build self-esteem and become more educated about our disorders. Hopefully you will find the resources that you are looking for here. If you don’t see it, don’t be afraid to ask one of us!
DBSA Tucson Mission Statement
National DBSA Affiliated Websites
- FacingUs.org (offers interactive, personal wellness tools)
- TheBalancedMind.org (offers support for parents and guardians of children living with mood disorders)
- DBSAlianza.org (provides Spanish-language resources) (provee recursos en español)
- WeSearchTogether.org (offers information on mental health research and access to studies)
- CareForYourMind.org (enages peers and family members in discussions concerning mental health advocacy)