To listen to messages, use the Voicemail app on the phone, or hold down the “1” key a few seconds.
This is the voicemail script we are using:
- Thank you for calling Dbsa Tucson.
- If this is a mental emergency, please call 911 and
- All meeting information is on our website, DbsaTucson.org.
- Go there to find out about our support groups times and locations and information.
- If you or someone are in immediate crisis, please call 911 and ask for a “CIT” (crisis intervention trained) officer.
- If you or someone are feeling suicidal and want to talk to someone, call the Community Wide Crisis line at 520-622-6000 or 800-796-6762.
- If you have more question, go ahead and leave a message, and one of our volunteers will call you back within a couple of days.
- Thank you.