- We will see the individual first, not the illness.
- We recognize mental illnesses are brain disorders.
- We aim for better coping skills.
- We find strength in sharing experiences.
- We reject stigma in ourselves and in others.
- We won’t judge anyone’s pain as less than our own.
- We forgive ourselves and reject guilt.
- We embrace humor as healthy.
- We acept we cannot resolve all problems.
- We expect a better future in a realistic way.
- We will never give up hope!
Find out about Nami Support groups.
(Visited 149 times, 1 visits today)